About the Product
- Vitamin D is found in very few foods, so deficiency is extremely common
- 1 Spray covers 125% of your daily need of Vitamin D
- Supports calcium absorption
- Protects, muscle, bone, and teeth health
- Boosts immunity
- Natural Lemon Flavored / No sugar / No sweetener
How often should I use and how should I use Vitamin D3 Spray?
Adults are recommended to use 1 puff (1 spray (0.2 ml)) once a day as a food supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily consumption amount.
Does Vitamin D3 Spray contain sweetener?
No, Vitamin D3 Spray product does not contain sweetener.
Is Vitamin D3 Spray suitable for vegan use?
Yes, Vitamin D3 Spray is made of sunflower oil so is suitable for vegan use.
Why is sunflower oil rather than olive oil used in Vitamin D3 Spray?
Because olive oil will add bitterness to the formula and sunflower oil has a neutral taste. Also, olive oil can freeze on higher temperatures compared to sunflower oil, it may clog the spray.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Those products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease