- Omega-3 are Essential Fatty Acids required for optimal body functioning
- 625mg of Omega-3 in each serving
- Derived from deep-sea fish (anchovy) from the South Pacific Ocean
- 375mg EPA and 250mg of DHA per serving that support heart health, brain, and vision functions
- Better absorption thanks to the Enteric Coated softgels
Is Omega 3 suitable for vegan use?
No, Omega 3 product is not suitable for vegan use as it contains fish oil.
Is there an allergenic component in the Omega 3 product?
Yes, Omega 3 product contains fish product as an allergen.
What is enteric coating?
It is resistant to stomach acid and dissolves directly in the intestine. In this way, unlike most fish oils, it minimizes the unpleasant taste and odor that may come from the stomach even after swallowing.
Are there any side effects?
It has no known side effects. It is not used for the prevention or treatment of diseases. Consult your doctor in case of pregnancy and breastfeeding, illness, or drug use.
If you feel any discomfort using the product, please consult your doctor.